Theological Formation for Mission Consultation Papers
Many of the papers from the LOI 2017 consultation on ‘Theological Formation for Mission’ are available for free download; just click on the speaker’s name.
Podcasts of many of the sessions are also available; our thanks to John Maddex of Ancient Faith Radio for his work on this.
We are excited about what we believe to be valuable resources, and we would love to hear your feedback.
2 Timothy 2.1-2: +George Mathew Podcast
Is there a Theological Rationale for Co-operation in Theological Education?
What is happening already? Podcast
- Report on the Global Christian Forum consultation on Proselytism: Rev Dr Femi Adeleye, John Baxter-Brown + Dr C. Rosalee Velloso Ewell
- Report on visit by Asbury Seminary faculty to the Orthodox seminary at Kostroma, Russia: Dr Mark R. Elliott
- Report on the American Bible Society’s Trauma Healing Initiative in Egypt: Mrs Leslie Doll
Teaching the Bible: How can we do this better together?
Challenges and Promises for Seminaries and Colleges working together: Rev Neil Thorogood, Rev Dr Paul Weston + Fr Dragos Herescu Podcast
Local Examples of working together Podcast
- Presentation on the Institute of Orthodox Christian Studies: Fr Dragos Herescu
- Presentation on the Cambridge Centre for Christianity Worldwide: Dr Emma Wild-Wood
Teaching Mission: How can we do this better together?
- Ethiopia: Tekle Belachew Nigru (+ Qes Solomon Mekonnen in absentia)
- USA: Rev Dr James Stamoolis + John Maddex
- Romania: Dr Danut Manastireanu + Fr Dr Dan Sandu
- India: Fr Dr Jossi Jacob Ponodath + Dr Susan Mathew
Looking ahead: Final Reports and Conclusion: Tim Grass + Bishop Angaelos Podcast